Given the FACT that the Muslim Brotherhood has been open for decades in its goal to infiltrate and destroy the West from within, and the FACT that Huma's father was an open member of the organization, and the FACT that her mother is an open member of the organization, I want to know how the heck she got a clearance in the first place! When having too much debt can get your clearance revoked, or denied outright during an initial investigation, specifically because they are worried of the member being easily influenced by an outside organization purchasing that debt an dusing it against you; what does it say when the person applying for a clearance is the daughter of not one, but TWO people openly members of a terrorist organization?
If you have a clearance and you want to get married to a foreign national you must submit information to the various investigative agencies on your spouse-to-be and at the minimum her immediate family. This is so they can look into them. My suspicion is that what happened with Huma was due to this investigation being hand-waved through the system because of her attachment to then Senator Clinton as her aide. As an aide to a senator she wouldn't have needed the clearance, so when Clinton was selected for Sec of State she brought Huma along with her and probably did her usual pushy Hillary routine to get Huma's clearance approved. After all, in the end it comes to the Dept of State and the DoJ to approve those if they don't use an outside agency (which is why the military does use an outside unaffected agency, several in fact).
Bachmann sent her request for an investigation into the possibility of Muslim Brotherhood operatives in our government to a Muslim member of Congress. That is not the act of an Islamophobe, as she has been labeled, it is the act of someone looking to get to the truth of the matter. If she was an Islamophobe she'd have gone to someone else over this.
That's the thing about spies, they tend to be very good at what they do, or they don't get anywhere except possibly 6 feet under. If Huma Abedin is guilt-free, fine, but don't discount her just because she has worked with Hillary for so long. All that does is show her dedication, the question is, to what cause?
For those who would discount Huma's connection because she was married to a Jew (Weiner's mother wasn't Jewish, so by their own tradition he is not a Jew by the way), or the fact she doesn't run around in a hijab you might want to read the Quran (or Koran, however it's spelled in English this week). It's pretty clear that any subterfuge is allowed when dealing with the non-believers, all sins are forgiven if the cause is just. The cause being the advancement of Islam. They can lie, cheat, steal, murder, etc to their hearts content, so long as the person isn't a follower of Islam, and many offshoots of that religion go even further to include those not part of their particular branch of Islam.
Just thought of something else too... if Huma's mother is so moderate, how come she is part of the IICWC? The same organization that posted on their website the following:
- The IICWC position that the current laws criminalizing female genital mutilation be revoked.
- The IICWC’s position demanding that the laws forbidding child marriage below the age of eighteen be revoked. No new minimum marriage age was given; the group stated that the marriage standard depends on the financial and mental ability and not dependent on a specific age.
- The IICWC’s positions, as reported, demanding that the laws forbidding marital rape be revoked and that polygamy is a right for men.
- The IICWC’s position that a health check-up before marriage be revoked since it is against religion and should not be part of the marriage contract.
- The IICWC’s position that criminal responsibility triggering at age 18 be reduced to age 15. (Probably the only thing I'll ever agree with them on)
- The IICWC’s position revokes the right of a woman to register her newborn by herself for a birth certificate because Sharia states that a child’s lineage is given strictly to the father and his paternal line. The child belongs to the father even if it was the product of adultery.
- The IICWC’s position revokes the criminalization of physical and mental abuse of parents against children, so long as the punishment does not cause a permanent deformity or the beating is too extreme.